#equalmoney http://eqafe.com/p/equal-money-future-of-money-volume-1 (Taken with Instagram)
SuperAnimalDrummer, this is a response to the video
which you have made in response to the video:
2010 VegetarianISM: Just Another RELIGION
published on my channel.
First of all: we are not ‘Anti-Veganism/ Vegetarianism’ We are essentially saying that stopping eating meat is Not the solution to Stop Animal Abuse/ Animal Slaughter/ Industrial-Farming due to this problem having its acceptance and allowance due to the current monetary and legal system that disregards life and ponders profit-making activities.
2. Reacting with anger/ fear or any other emotional outburst is a cool support that you can taken on for yourself to then see where am I actually separating myself from another person’s statements/living condition and how am I able to establish myself within common-sense wherein I can stop reacting within an emotional experience and instead, direct myself to see what is being proposed/ said by that person that I am reacting to and if such proposal/ argument is standing within a principle and consideration of what is best for all.
3. ‘Working on handling emotions’ is a suppression-mechanism wherien we then ‘shove away’ the emotions without understanding the root and cause of them existing within you in the first place, which is a process of accumulated acceptances and allowances of self-talk as your thoughts that eventually generate an experience that is able to override common sense and override your ability to discern what is common sense = what’s best for all within your own life and toward anything or anyone you encounter in your life.
4. The reason why we are saying that by the single use of money we are all equally participating in this system of abuse and disregard of LIFE is because money is that which gives access to life - yet money is not equally available/given to all as that life-given-right to exist in this world and live a dignified life. Thus, because of us accepting money as the motor/ fuel of this profit-driven reality, we are in essence tacitly complying to the rules of how money works, which we have not questioned before to see if such ‘laws’ such as how “economy works” is in fact a Life-supportive system. We know that it is not by self-evident reasons, and animal slaughter/ animal abuse/ the excess of meat consumption is proof of how money dictates the rules and ‘trends’ of how to treat life as products and create/expand a market for it, such as instigating the consumption of meat at a cultural level, due to the media and other ways in which we have accepted and allowed ourselves to decide ‘what we eat’ without questioning HOW such products are created and how they are being sold within an entire world system based on, once again, profit.
5. Right now the “laws” of supply and demand do not apply. I explain in the following video why they don’t work:
We live in a profit-driven world where all laws are manipulated and written out to suit the interests of those that have enough money to buy the legal-policies in order to keep, in this case, industrial farming in place. We live in a fixed-economy wherein the laws are not defined by you or me - at the moment - they are numbers and laws that are created in order to keep the system working within the ‘laws’ of making the most profit without a single regard to life - this is animals, plants, environment and human beings = all equal and one.
6. The reason why I have called ‘Vegetarianism’ as a Religion is due to people uniting/ identifying themselves wtihin an idea and cause that is not considering what’s best for all. You have said it yourself in your video how you are also ‘cast away’ from society because people not liking ‘vegetarians.’ That should - for all practical reasons - stop within yourself as another form of ‘opposing the system/ society’ and instead realize that if you are really interested in stopping animal abuse/ industrial farming, you have to rather educate yourself on how the system actually works, get to your congress and challenge the laws that are currently being allowed toward that particular problem. This has been done in other cases such as the ability to own guns/ weapons in the US and laws are still neglecting all that which has been happening such as school shootings and domestic violence just because of there being a massive industry behind this laws that allow any regular citizen to own guns. The same applies with factory farms.
Thus, what needs to be taken on for an actual reform? The entire economical and political system wherein laws dictate what is accepted and allowed and what is not. As long as money continues being the determining factor within legislation = fighting/ opposing and complaining about the system through acts like stopping eating meat is just a personal-fix wherein you feel ‘good’ about yourself having a ‘clear conscience’ for not eating meat - however the problem remains because meat is still being massively produced through abusive processes.
7. Equal Money System cannot be a religion - there is nothing being worshipped or segregated through any form of ‘belief’ - it is actually a never-before existent system that contemplates every single living being’s reality in order to create the necessary legal framework to take into consideration what is best for all living forms to live, how the entire ecosystem that is this world can be corrected and directed through first of all, giving equal accesss to the resources that are here, of the Earth, in order to be distributed to enable dignified living conditions for all.
See how traditional farming existed 50 years ago - investigate how animals were having quite a cool life and still were used for eating purposes - the problem is not only economical, it is also cultural wherein culture is once again shaped by money wherein ‘new needs’ and ‘eating trends’ are created - no different to the current organic lifestyle that is just causing a more elitist way of ‘feeling good about yourself and what you eat.’
8. Veganism: proselitize, spread the word, worshipping an idea of ‘saving animals though not eating them’ which is essentially disregarding how the entire chain of consumption works in this world wherein everything we eat is actualy Alive. We are buying everything we eat through abusive means = money based on profit/ system of abuse. It is an interrelated system that cannot be disregarded through only advocating stopping eating meat.
9. Everything you eat is alive - everything. Disregarding a plant as not alive then you are certainly missing a big point within your existence - and this is a common point wherein the point that drives such perception is just fearing to be supporting abuse within everything you eat.
10. Boycotting is futile, it is actually adding on to the abuse in this world because it is not ‘tackling’ the problem at its root, it’s just another way to act self-righteously without taking into consideration those that are also living out of the meat industry. What will you do with such beings? Opposing/ fighting and rioting ‘the system’ is only boycotting, rioting and waging war against yourself. This is within the understanding that we are all one and equal and everything we do/ say and participate in has a consequence within this world. Thus we take Self Responsibility for this world within the very foundation of understanding how our own mental-schemes of separation and disregard and desire to have ‘power’ has created the current system we are living in.
This is how Education is required, to not only create further segregation and opposition instead of actually Hearing the solution that is considering what is best for all in a sustainable manner.
Thus - support yourself to first realize that reacting to a video in an ‘emotional manner’ and create countless comments and projecting such anger through words toward others is certainly diminishing your ability to come through as an acceptable commenter - this leads you to be banned from further commenting for obvious reasons.
If you are ‘advocating’ stopping animal abuse, why projecting your own self-abuse toward others that are actually considering what is best for all life and are walking a process to speak in Self Honesty?
We don’t ‘oppose’ anyone - yet we are very clear and do ban anyone that is only aiming at discrediting/ slandering or ‘trying to prove somethign wrong’ without an actual understanding of what we are saying and proposing within the context of an overall reform within this system - not only at a monetary level, but also at an individual level wherein we make sure that the words we speak are in fact considering/ regarding what is best for all life.
For further support: http://www.desteni.org
http://www.equalmoney.org - Read the FAQ to know more about what we are proposing.
Inequality is the source of failure in the world - when this is understood, Equal Money will be embraced as the only answer that can eradicate the current severed relationships based on cultural differences and political discrimination. This is why Equal Money begins within each one of us removing all possible belief systems of separation and educating ourselves to be able to coexist effectively standing by one single principle: Equality as Life. Without Equality, all ‘solutions’ will fail." - Marlen Vargas Del Razohttp://www.facebook.com/marlen.delrazo